Get in touch with California Tint
Job Description – Window Tinting Installer Everett Location
We are looking to hire an experienced window tinter to accurately measure, cut, and apply the latest tint to our customers’ vehicle windows. As a member of our tinting team, you will be required to use a program to input the vehicle specifications, expertly cut the tint to the correct size, and apply the tinting on the vehicle with extreme precision. To ensure success as a window tinter, you should exhibit a strong work ethic and show incredible attention to detail.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some duties and responsibilities for a sales manager include, but are not limited to:
Using the shop tinting software program to input the vehicle window specifications
- Removing dirt and debris from windows
- Applying window primer before fitting the tint
- Cutting tint using authorized techniques
- Applying and smoothing tint on vehicle windows
- Smoothing out imperfections
- Updating system with job information and completion date
- Stripping and removing old window tinting
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area
- Assisting Auto Glass Technician when necessary
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license; excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work in a rapid pace environment, all while working well with others.
Available positions are full-time. Regular work hours are Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, and hours will vary depending on work volume, while overtime pay will be available during busy seasons.
Sundays are guaranteed off all year round.
Pay is based on experience, which is negotiable at the time of the interview.
If interested in joining this fast-growing team of automotive detailing professionals, bring a resume to the shop during our operating hours or email it to email@example.com
Everett Location Address
406 SE EVERETT MALL WAY
EVERETT, WA 98208