The Car Detailer position will be responsible for the cleaning of vehicles according to company standards or client specifications. There are many different types of vehicles that we wash and clean, including cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs. The Detailer must have excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail. They should maintain a courteous attitude while engaging in friendly conversation with our customers as they work. The Detailer will also keep records on the condition of each vehicle they clean to ensure that it meets our high standard of quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Some duties and responsibilities for a sales manager include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests
- Operating steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition
- Moving and parking vehicles
- Delivering vehicles to correct locations and/or having the capability of pulling a trailer to the job site
- Managing inventory and letting management know when products need to be ordered
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license; excellent customer service skills, and the ability to work in a rapid pace environment, all while working well with others.
Available positions are full-time. Regular work hours are Monday-Friday, 9 AM-5 PM, and hours will vary depending on work volume, while overtime pay will be available during busy seasons.
Sundays are guaranteed off all year round.
Pay is based on experience, which is negotiable at the time of the interview.
If interested in joining this fast-growing team of automotive detailing professionals, bring a resume to the shop during our operating hours or email it to email@example.com